Restrictions on the number of tickets to be purchased:
- Grandstand – maximum 4 tickets per person per day.
- Prime A with or without hospitality – maximum 4 Season/Super Season tickets per person.
- Prime B with or without hospitality – maximum 4 Season/Super Season tickets per person.
- Ticketholders can also avail of seating on Court # 1 on a first-come first-served basis as seats on Court #1 are limited and subject to availability.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be re-sold or transferred by anyone other than the organisers. On any unauthorized re-sale or transfer, tickets become null and void and the holder will be refused entry or ejected from the venue. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket advertised with the intent of reselling for profit or commercial gain.
- Tickets are valid for the day and date shown only.
- No refund of tickets in case of force majeure resulting in cancellation of matches or the event. The public will be notified accordingly in case of matches being carried over to the following day due to bad weather.
- Mobile phones and use of flash photography are not permitted while play is in progress.
- Video recording is forbidden at any time on Centre Court.
- Children aged 3 and above must have a ticket.
- Reserved seating for Prime A ticket holders in North Stand.
- Reserved seating for Prime A ticket holders for Sponsors and Sponsor guests in Sponsor-designated areas in the East and West Stands.
- Other Prime A ticket holders (East and West Stands) have free seating in areas NOT designated to Sponsors or Sponsor guests.
- Holder of Grandstand ticket is entitled to seating on a first come, first served basis at the East and West Stands only.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the stadium and is allowed at designated area only.
- The public are prohibited from sitting in Grandstand seats designated for the ‘Media’ and ‘Sponsor’ areas.
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devises within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.